Here are some of the film apps that I currently have on my iPhone - some are free and some quite expensive (for apps):
- Filmic Pro is a great camera app that allows you to lock in frame rates.
- Movie Slate has a slate and shot logger.
- Shot Lister allows you to plan and run your shoot on the day.
- Rode Rec along with the Rode Smartlav microphone is a cheap way of capturing sound - I use an old ipod touch as a dedicated recorder.
- GoPro allows bluetooth connection between GoPros and smartphones.
- 8mm gives those grainy 8mm looks
- Adobe Story and Ideas are a great way to capture your thoughts
- Shot Designer allows the setting up and review of shots