We live in Denmark on the south coast of Western Australia where creativity and fresh air abound.
- filmmaker on documentary Music from Manus - 5 days not 5 years. Filmed in Denmark, Western Australia and on Manus Island, Papua New Guinea
- director, cameraman and editor of Kwoorabup Sings, filmed and edited in 4k - with producer and cameraman Peter Keelan
- filming and editing 26 interviews for two live performances across seven 3D mapped projection screens - Rhythms of Life - with producer Peter Keelan
- a short film that was shown on Australian national television - RoyMerc - for ABC Open
- short films on ABC websites
- short films that have been shown at local film festivals
- filming for the City of Albany including an interview with Clipper round the world yacht founder Sir Robin Knox-Johnson
- promotional films for the Western Australian Museum
- promotional films and social media for the Department of Parks and Wildlife and shown on rotation at Albany airport
- promotions for local commercial and community organisations
- promotions and social media for Denmark Arts and Denmark Festival of Voice
- film making workshops from theory, through planning, filming, and editing including hands-on filming using own or supplied cameras.
- producer's assistant on local film
Equipment highlights - I know we shouldn't care too much about the equipment, and have gone through various cameras, but here goes. We are a full 4k outfit, film, edit and release, but small and nimble. Current favourite is an iPhone, gimbal and anamorphic lens.
- Computers/software: Macbook Pro, Final Cut Pro X
- Cameras: Panasonic GH4 (4k), GoPro Hero (HD) and GoPro Hero4 (4k)
- Lenses: Panasonic 12-35mm, Panasonic 45-200mm, Canon 28mm 2.8 prime and Canon 50mm 1.4 prime (FD mounts)
- Microphones/audio recorder: Rode VideoMic Pro, Rode SmartLavs, Rode Wireless Filmmaker, Zoom H4N
- Lighting: LED lighting
- Stabilisers: Gimbals, tripods, monopod, slider
Tim has a Masters in Business (MBA) and degree in architecture as well as extensive business analysis and project management experience plus a healthy dose of common sense! Tim works for Denmark Arts and Denmark Community Resource Centre.
Tim has worked for companies in London, Melbourne, and Auckland including Penguin (book publishing), ITV (commercial television), GWR (radio) as well as banks and computer consultancies.
Fifi is our perpetual Labrador puppy - a great model who enjoys nothing better than swimming or rolling in something very smelly.
Our clothing brand